From 15 to 19 March 2021, DL Leather Tannery presented the Summer 2022 Collection with an event organized within the Parco and Castello dell’Accaiolo in Scandicci, an art and culture location 20 minutes from Florence.
The SS22 Collection offers a varied range of sheep and goat hides for footwear, leather goods and clothing capable of meeting the needs dictated by the creative flair of designers and style offices around the world.
The collection features six different lines that reflect the upcoming trends of the season:
- The Sunny line consists of bold and colorful items that fully reflect the carefree and cheerfulness of the summer season.
- Concept, on the other hand, reflects the modernity of art and incorporates imperfect geometries and symmetries.
Neogrunge items mix 90s patterns with a chic touch.
- Easy life, on the other hand, is the line that reflects modern times, alternating more sporty items with others with a glamorous DNA.
- Spicy is the perfect line for western chic garments, as it is inspired by the wild American territories of the late 19th century.
- Finally, Portrait celebrates art and beauty in every possible meaning and nuance.
For more information on our new collections or for updates on the DL Leather Tannery, please continue to follow our Blog.